Friday, October 19, 2012

FUCKING FRIDAY!

I love Friday.

It's sort of sad.

All I ever wanted out of life was to NOT be one of those people who wakes up on Monday morning and thinks to themselves, "Five days till Friday!"

But I totally am.

And it's fucking FRIDAY.

Today is awesome because:

1) I went to yoga for the first time in...let's just say awhile. Even though I know I will feel better if I go, it has been very hard to drag my ass to class. And of course, I do feel better now. It's kind of annoying.

2) After almost two years working here, I have finally memorized the bank deposit address. I AM THE BEST RECEPTIONIST EVER.

3) I am in the process of cleaning out my inbox. I've already reduced it from nearly 5,000 to under 2,000 so we are making PROGRESS. AND I've unsubscribed from a wide variety of newsletters that I never read. I feel so freeee. Is it weird that I love clearing out my inbox?

4) IT'S FRIDAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment