Wednesday, October 17, 2012

High Low

It's barely noon, but I've already reached my highest high and lowest low of the day. So of course, I'm going to share.

High:

I bought a crock pot! I am irrationally excited about this. I have been slacking majorly on cooking lately, and when I don't have enough easy options at home it's very tempting to binge. With my handy dandy new crock pot (as yet to be named), hopefully I will make way more deliciousness and eat less crap. It will be here on Friday and I will make sweet sweet love to it.

Low:

My coworkers went to Starbucks this morning, and I declined the invitation. I didn't need no stinkin' Starbucks. When they return, I am informed that the ever so delicious Zachary Morris from Saved by the Bell was there...aka,Mark-Paul Gosselaar. ELEVEN YEAR OLD ME IS REALLY UPSET RIGHT NOW.

That's really all I have to say.

I know, I know. You're fascinated by my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment