Friday, August 31, 2012

Why I Want To Lose Weight

Sometimes, you just need to remind yourself.

I want to lose weight...
  • To be healthier.
  • To be saner.
  • To live longer. 
  • To live well.
  • To feel centered. 
  • To feel in control.
  • To feel different.
  • To feel better.
  • To be stronger. 
  • To be happier.
  • To be in better shape. 
  • To be more comfortable in my skin.
  • So I can wear whatever I want.
  • So I can do whatever I want.
  • So my body never restricts me.
  • So my body can take on any challenge. 
  • So I can run from zombies.
  • So I can run from bears.
  • So I can catch sight of my reflection for a brief second and think, "Daaaamn."
  • So I can stop feeling disappointed in myself.
  • Because I want to prove to myself I can
  • Because I want to prove to the world I can.
  • Because I want to feel at peace.
  • Because I need to feel at peace.
  • Because I want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment