But then I look around, and realize all the awesome reasons to stay right where I am:
- Palm trees.
- Hot surfer boys. (Purely for eye candy purposes, surfers are too baked to date.)
- Proximity to my family.
- Generally mild weather. (These last few weeks of brutal heath not withstanding. And by brutal, I mean above 85 degrees.)
- The Hollywood sign.
- The PCH.
- Tons of live music and museums. (Not that I take advantage of these things nearly as much as I should.)
- The beach. (Not that I ever go there.)
- Legalized marijuana. (Not that I would ever partake...ahem.)
- Funky hipster bars with delicious drinks.
- Quirky little shops with adorable jewelry.
- Dog-friendly culture. (I WANT A PUPPY.)
- Delicious authentic Mexican food.
- Amazing fresh sushi.
- Laid-back people.
- Liberal culture.
- The ocean to use as an escape route when the zombies come.
Ways to make this city better: