Thursday, September 27, 2012

Today's Random Thoughts

*If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting something different, then I am most definitely certifiable.

*I have to give up Diet Coke. My visit to the dentist yesterday was convinced me of this fact. Mourn with me.


*Is it racist that I always let my landlady go to voicemail, because she has a very heavy accent, and it's just so much easier to let her leave a message than to have a conversation with her?

*I now have to manually open and shut a big huge gate to my apartment. I am irritated. But since it's to prevent homeless people from sleeping behind our building, I guess I shouldn't whine about it. I would, however, appreciate them installing some expensive new gate, so I don't have to drag my ass in and out of the car and pull the gate open and shut every damn time I want to go somewhere. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

*I love it when one of my various liberal email subscriptions results in an message in my inbox with the subject, "I accidentally bought a meth lab."

*This is what happens when I decide to indulge in (okay, binge on) something delicious and it is placed in front of me.


*This is what happens just after consuming a vast amount of that something delicious, because you have apparently regressed to having the self control of a drunk toddler.


*New Internet Discovery Of The Week (and by that I mean, everyone else probably already knows who this person is, but I have only recently been clued in and thus it's my "discovery"): Kelly Oxford

*Have I mentioned my phone is kind of broken? My phone is kind of broken. But I'm procrastinating going to the Apple store, because I always feel like the people there are better than me.

*Look at the view I woke up to today:

I think he was watching me sleep...

*I swear to some supreme being that if I don't hear about that job by tomorrow I am gonna....do something. Angry. ANGRY.

*I want a Diet Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment