Friday, September 28, 2012

Lost in the Internet

I felt down the rabbit hole of the Internet this morning.

It's a strange place.

Follow me.

New Mexico Town Down To Just One Officer: A Dog Named Nikka
Nikka don't fuck around. Nikka gonna protect this town like it was her doghouse, yo. Nikka ain't scared of you.

Enslaved Worker Ants Fight Back Through Acts of Sabotage
I KNEW I KNEW I FUCKING TOLD YOU ANTS ARE EVIL THEY HAVE MINDS AND THEY HAVE PLOTS. I fucking hate ants.

Tom Hiddleston speaks Spanish, French, Italian & Greek: would you hit it?
Yes. Yes I would. Hard. And he's a ginger...might just be reviving my love. Mmm. French.

Romney Doesn't Know Why Airplane Windows Don't Open, Calls The Closed Window Policy 'A Real Problem'
Hahahahahahaha...*sobs*

Woman Shoots Husband in the Stomach After He Threatens to Harm Her Cat
I'm sorry, this seems perfectly reasonable to me. JUSTIFIABLE ASSAULT.

Republicans and Democrats Are Less Tolerant of Interparty Marriage 
What do I always say? Don't fuck a Republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment