Sunday, September 23, 2012

Knitting is Knotty

Have I mentioned I like to knit?

Well, I do. I haven't done it in awhile. But I do.

I'm not super fancy with it, I need to expand my repertoire beyond scarves, headbands and arm warmers, but it's a lot of fun. Rather zen.

I decided this week that I really need to start crafting again. I waste so much time at home doing nothing, when I could be making shit! I have insane amounts of yarn, and I absolute must use it up before I'm allowed to buy anything new.

Check out this ridiculousity:


I know, right? That's many dollars of yarn. Many projects.

Here's one in-progress project from a year or so go:


And knitting aside, there are other crafts I want to try. Pinterest is inspiring. I need to use my hands. So keep your eyes peeled for craft posts, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment