Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Snapshots

There's little I love more than a weekend where I am not obligated to anyone but myself.

I get to do things like take epic naps midday, sing Kelly Clarkson while I do the dishes, and never put on pants.


*I went to Friday happy hour and got a little tipsy...


 *I made bacon and egg toast cups from this recipe. They were not quite as pretty as advertised, but they were darn delicious.


*I went to the Sunday morning Farmer's Market that is literally less than a block from my house. I love the location of my apartment. 


*I browsed far too long picking out the perfect flowers to brighten up my week.


*Settled on giant lilies that will no doubt open overnight to say "Good morning!" in the next few days...


*...as well as a beautifully bright spring bouquet that greets me when I step in the door.


*I made some jewelry.


*And was inappropriately violated by a feline.


I hope you all had wonderful weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment