Friday, May 25, 2012

GirlTalk Texts, Penis Envy Edition

Her: My vagina and I are no longer on speaking terms. I'm selling it on Craigslist, thinking of installing a penis, bathrooms would be much easier!

Me: Hahaha truth. And you could swing it around and feel all powerful.

Her: Yup! I like this plan!

Me: I've always wanted a penis so I have something to grab.

Her: Yeah, I like grabbing my boobs but they're just less sword-like and powerful feeling.

Me: Indeed. I need something phallic like a gun or a nice car.

Her: I already like cars so I've got that part down.

Me: Excellent. Next stop, mustache!

Her: Haha, just gotta stop getting rid of it and I'll check that one off too.

Me: You are SO close to manliness. Need a trophy skank?

Her: Would you like to be mine? I'll buy you pretty things.

Me: You betcha. I'm great in bed and will cook you dinner.

Her: Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment