Sunday, September 15, 2013

Link List of the Ages

I have been collecting these links for like, two weeks.

So some of them are old.

But you know...It's a post. So quit yer whingin'.

LINKS.

First up, via Lainey I bring you...CINDERONCE.

Watch. So fucking amazing.


18 Photos Of Victorians Smiling

This is just neat.



“Something Terrible Has Happened Here”: The Crazy Story Of How “Clue” Went From Forgotten Flop To Cult Triumph

This is so worth a read if you're a "Clue" fan like me.


Watch This Insane Animated GIF Of A Woman Losing 88 Pounds Over The Course Of A Year

Since this is supposed to be a freaking healthy livin' blog and all.


Dog rides city buses solo, stops at shops for ham, biscuits

I mean, do you need anything beyond that headline? HE RIDES THE BUS AND STOPS FOR FOOD.

10 Incredibly Beautiful High Schools That Put Yours to Shame

I went to number four, biiiitches. Funny how they only show the one building, and not all the SUPES UGLY ONES.

Unbelievable Skeletons Unearthed From The Catacombs Of Rome

Would wear all of this. Regardless of its origins.

If Cher From "Clueless" Had Instagram

THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD EVER IN MY WHOLE LIFE TODAY  MAYBE ALSO YESTERDAY YES YES YES.



ALSO KITTY FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS.


And finally, if you have managed not to see this, you're welcome. YOU ARE WELCOME. Because this makes me believe in love. I really hope it's not face, there's speculation that it is, BUT I DON'T CARE. It's so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment