Not making any promises, though.
I was told I was missed. Have I been?! I MISSED YOU.
It's hard to post when I'm feeling bad. And I've been feeling bad guys. SO BAD. Just about life. You read. You know.
But I might be feeling better?
I had a great weekend. Great. I had a lovely day yesterday. I had a nice night last night full of writing. And this morning...well, I don't feel perfect. But I feel like I could be doing a little better.
And besides, life is pretty good right now. Just, on its own merits. I should be counting my blessings.
A list you say, for old time's sake?
Reasons I Should Be Feeling Awesome Right Now
- I'm dating a sweetheart of a boy who's taking me here tonight. Isn't it PRETTY? I'm going to get so pretty to match.
- I am making friends through yoga, people like me and I've had many fun nights out in the past few months. I'm not totally a weird antisocial loner like I fear I am.
- I have an interview this week and even if I don't get the job, they clearly recognized potential in me from my resume and initial phone interview. That's a win.
- I have a supportive and awesome family who I went on an incredible, memorable vacation with, and not everyone gets to have that. Some people...well.
- I get to see my Biff tomorrow! Since she didn't make it to the Valley this weekend to hang out, we're meeting for dinner. IT'S BEEN SO LONG I WANT TO GRAB HER AND NEVER LET HER GO.
- I'm going to VEGAS THIS WEEKEND! THREE MORE SLEEPS!