Monday, September 16, 2013

A Monday List (And a gif party!)

So, I might be back.

Not making any promises, though.

I was told I was missed. Have I been?! I MISSED YOU.


It's hard to post when I'm feeling bad. And I've been feeling bad guys. SO BAD. Just about life. You read. You know.

But I might be feeling better?

I had a great weekend. Great. I had a lovely day yesterday. I had a nice night last night full of writing. And this morning...well, I don't feel perfect. But I feel like I could be doing a little better.

And besides, life is pretty good right now. Just, on its own merits. I should be counting my blessings.

A list you say, for old time's sake?


Reasons I Should Be Feeling Awesome Right Now

  • I'm dating a sweetheart of a boy who's taking me here tonight. Isn't it PRETTY? I'm going to get so pretty to match. 

  • I am making friends through yoga, people like me and I've had many fun nights out in the past few months. I'm not totally a weird antisocial loner like I fear I am.
  • I have an interview this week and even if I don't get the job, they clearly recognized potential in me from my resume and initial phone interview. That's a win. 

  • I have a supportive and awesome family who I went on an incredible, memorable vacation with, and not everyone gets to have that. Some people...well.

  • I get to see my Biff tomorrow! Since she didn't make it to the Valley this weekend to hang out, we're meeting for dinner. IT'S BEEN SO LONG I WANT TO GRAB HER AND NEVER LET HER GO.
  • I'm going to VEGAS THIS WEEKEND! THREE MORE SLEEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment