Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lazy Lady Links

I should be doing lots of things right now.

Laundry. (No quarters.) Unpacking. (No motivation.) Dishes. (No food to cook with, so no reason to.) Clearing out my car. (No desire to put on pants.) Cleaning my bathtub. (No fucking way are you kidding me?)

But instead, I'm providing you with some supes awesome links.


Totes.

Amy Poehler Hilariously Raps About Paula Deen and Butter

Got 10 minutes? THIS IS SO GOOD. Her part starts at 5:20, if you really just want her part. "Butter be the best fucking thing you've had!"

31 Films You’ll Be Talking About This Awards Season

Soooo many movies I want to see! Once again, my goal will be to see all the Oscar nominated films. Better start early but just seeing everything good.

This Kitten "Wrecking Ball" Vine Is The Only Miley Parody You Need



9 Facts Worth Knowing About Human Attraction

Interesting article. The first one? No. Fucking. Duh.

"1. Sometimes we exchange a like for a like. Have you ever been told that so-and-so-who-you-barely-ever-noticed-before has a crush on you, then suddenly you felt a mutual liking for them? Well the attraction might be reciprocated based mostly on the fact that you feel complimented by their feelings, and automatically relate those pleasant, positive thoughts to so-and-so-who-you-barely-ever-noticed-before."

God, I should really be DOING something with my night.

After all...

No comments:

Post a Comment