Friday, July 27, 2012

Spinach, Mushroom and Sausage Quiche

Y'all, I cooked.



Spinach, Mushroom and Sausage Quiche

Modifications: 
  • Sweet Basil and Pesto Sausage
  • 5 whole eggs

WW Point Total: 4pts for one piece, 7pts for two.

Notes:

I took it out too early, despite calling and getting advice from my ever-so-wise mother about what to do when it started to brown on top. I should have just put a little foil over it so the crust could finish cooking, but it smelled amazing and I was hungry. And I am not known for patience. Aside from the slightly soft crust, it was totally delicious, and easy to make. The polenta was really flavorful and filling. I'm going to try it again next week with a different kind of sausage, and a full 45-50 minutes in the oven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment