Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Kryptonite

Guys.

GUYS.

He sent me flowers. Thumper sent me flowers.


Sidenote: The only two guys who have ever sent me flowers are both named XXXX. What is up with that?

Back to my point: Flowers are my kryptonite. You send me flowers, you show that effort and thought and consideration, and I will fall in love with you just a little bit. Because I am easy like that. And also, a total cliche.

I had been panicking about my test via text to Thumper on Friday. He knew how stressed I was. So, I get out of part one of the exam yesterday (WHICH I ROCKED BY THE BY), and I have a voicemail from an unknown number. It's a flower company telling me that a delivery has been left at my door. I immediately call my mother, because my assumption is that my parents sent me something. Because that's my life.

But no.

I am like a curious kitty, and I had to know. See, I wasn't going home, we (being the yoga girls) were all going out for someone's birthday, and we brought all our stuff to get ready to the studio. I HAD TO KNOW.

So I call the flower company and make them read me the card.

He quoted Bob Marley and told me it was all going to be alright, and that I was going to do great.

And I melted.

HE SENT ME FLOWERS YOU GUYS.

Things I should probably mention:

*I took him to yoga with me on Monday.
*I met his work friends on Tuesday.
*HE JUST SENT ME FLOWERS.

Flowers.

Kryptonite.

*swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment