Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Songs of the moment...

I go through obsessive phases. With everything. I think we've discussed this before.

When I love a song, I love that song. I put it on repeat. It becomes my jam. I think it's talking about my life. I listen to nothing else for days. Then I move on.

For your listening pleasure, here are a few of my most recent auditory addictions.

"Kandi" by One EskimO
       -This song makes me want to bang. Or cuddle. Or both.


"This Head I Hold" by Electric Guest
     -This song makes me wanna dance around in my underwear like a fucking idiot.


"Never Go Back" by Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
     -This song makes me want to rock out and talk shit about boys. The new album is pretty fantastic.


"This Is The Beginning" by Boy
     -This song makes me want to drive down the PCH with my windows down, with no where to go and nothing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment