Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday Musings

Like any true narcissist, I love my birthday. An entire day devoted to me. What could be better?

Of course, I'm not really a narcissist. I certainly hope not. I do, however, spend an exorbitant amount of time looking in the mirror. But any other woman with tragically low self-esteem who's trying to lose weight would probably say the same. Which is...likely almost every other woman.

I am 24 today. Officially mid-20s. I'm not sure the excuse "but I'm only 24!" really flies. "I'm only 23", sure. But the second you hit 24, you lose the excuse of youth.

You're an adult, bitch, deal with it.

Of course, I still can't rent a car. Or drive a tow-truck. So I guess I'm allowed just one more year of youthful indiscretions.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment