Thursday, October 3, 2013

Old and New Links

I found a post draft from a few weeks ago with a few links I never shared with you.

Want 'em?

Sure.

The Old

Vintage Crime Scene Photos Superimposed on Modern NY Streets (Warning: Graphic)

Very nifty.


No Friendship Can Compare To This One Between A Dog And An Elephant

Life. Complete.


Comedy Gold

BAHAHAHA. Some excellent ones on here. Some...not so good.


The New

For Everyone Who Has A “Thing” For Redhead Men

....I'll be in my bunk.



Oh god. SO GOOD. My favorites:

"Tequila is a man with hand tattoos and hairy feet who makes you feel terrible about yourself."
"IPA doesn't get along with your friends."
Party Like It’s 1988. Celebrating The Best Songs From A Quarter Century Ago

Yeah. Let's travel back to the year of my birth, and get down.

No comments:

Post a Comment