Saturday, April 26, 2014

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

I feel as though after this long my first real post back in the blogging game should appear with a great big BANG. It should be hilarious or touching or inspiring or any combination of all these things and should most definitely be worth the wait.

The six month wait.

Yes indeed, my last real post (excluding the impromptu announcement two weeks ago intended to force my hands...to type) was six months ago to the day.

A lot has changed in those months.

I'm still me, of course. Bentley's still here. I'm still single in LA, still at the new job (which I guess isn't so new now), still full of feels, still spending inordinate amounts of time in bed. I'm still as mixed up as ever.

But aren't we all?

God, I hope so.

If not then I am well and truly fucked.

Ways In Which Taylor's Life Has Changed

  1. We'll start with the good: I moved out of my little studio for one (plus cat) and into a lovely apartment with a friend of a friend, who is now my friend. Funny how that works. It's nice having another person around, and she's a yogini too.
  2. But I haven't actually gone to yoga in months. Months. So I guess "too" is unnecessary.
  3. Also I completely abandoned any sort of counting of points or calories or bites of bread.
  4. I've gained, oh, about 80 pounds from my lowest. So you know, there's that.
Okay, I guess not a ton has changed. Just some important stuff. Like, you know, the whole premise of this blog and my life's purpose for the past two years. 

So, yeah. No big bang post here. Just some pathetic little whimpers as I try to get my shit together.

Hi.

I'll be back. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back to blogging Tay! I am right there with you trying to get my shit together again. Weight, the never ending struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited you're back! Always enjoyed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete